EXOTICS VETERINARIANS X 2
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A rare an exciting opportunity for two exotics veterinarians to join Auckland's dedicated exotics hospital.
- Join a friendly team that's growing due to continued success
- Work in Auckland's first and only exotics hospital
- Exciting case load with the ability to work companion animals
Pet Doctors Auckland (St Lukes) is located in magnificent New Zealand. Auckland is based between two large harbours in the Northern Island. Visit the iconic Sky Tower which has panoramic views of the city as well as bungee jumping for the adventurous! Paddle out to a dormant volcano on a kayak and climb to the summit to behold breath taking views across the harbour and the city. If you wish to learn more about this location, please visit https://www.aucklandnz.com/visit/discover/top-10s/10-things-you-can-only-do-in-auckland
At Pet Doctors St Lukes we have opportunities for two full-time Veterinarians to join our team!
Our clinic is an exotic animal clinic that also practices companion animal medicine. The positions are for experienced Veterinarians who also have experience with Exotics.
We’re open 6 days per week (Monday – Saturday) and there will be some rostered Saturday work. There will be no after-hours services required or Sunday work.
We cater to all pet species, including cats, dogs, and everything in-between! We are both an exotics and companion animal practice, and our team is dedicated to providing a high standard of care.
We are growing to a 5 Vet team. Between our vets, 6 nurses, 1 animal care attendants and 2 dedicated client relations officers, we are able to cater for the specialised medical and surgical needs of birds including backyard chickens, lizards, turtles & tortoises, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, rats, mice, and cats and dogs. Our purpose-built clinic and dedicated team also offer boarding facilities for the exotic pets. We are located in an area with plenty of parking and near a variety of shops (as well as the St Lukes mall).
A bit about you:
- You are a qualified Veterinarian with a commitment to providing exceptional patient care.
- You have experience working with Exotics.
- You have the ability to oversee your caseload and work autonomously yet understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork when it comes to patient care.
What’s on offer:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Generous Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Generous benefits including Health Insurance Schemes
- A supportive team and environment with an interesting caseload
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand
What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
For further information about our clinic, please visit https://www.nzpetdoctors.co.nz/clinic/st-lukes-exotics
If you are interested in working with a great team with plenty of support and challenging and rewarding cases, please Apply Now or contact Jwan Kattan via email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.