This job is no longer accepting applications.
Emergency Veterinarian (Full time / Part time) vacancy on Auckland’s North Shore!
- Are you wanting to earn a competitive salary?
- Have a break from the monotonous day to day surgeries and routine appointments?
- Utilize your veterinary skills, be appreciated for your work and/or develop your skills in an exciting field?
If you answered YES to the above questions, then this is the position for you!
We offer an exciting and fulfilling role, caring for critical care patients, and dealing with many emergency situations.
The North Shore Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (NSVECC) practice is the longest established and a highly valued emergency clinic on the North Shore. The practice has state of the art diagnostics, in-house laboratory, blood bank and digital x-rays and much more to handle the most challenging of emergency cases. The best part of all is the clinic is newly refurbished, so you get to work in a brand spanking new clinic with a fantastic team.
You will be working on a flexible rota which includes three to four shifts per week. This will include weekends / public holidays.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience post qualification working within a veterinary practice
- Preferably, be experienced in emergency and/or critical care medicine or wanting to develop your skill set in this field
- Show a high standard of care and communication to our patients and clients
- Have good communication in the English language.
- Be calm under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Be punctual and have a happy, positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (100 – 160k) per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Continuing education programme, including access to dedicated ECC training programs
- Membership to VECCS and NZVA
- Access to VIN
- In house CPD and access to discuss your cases with board certified specialists
- Fun environment with positive attitudes.
To apply for this position or want to work part time with us please email your cover letter and CV
Your application has been successfully submitted.