This job is no longer accepting applications.
Unique Veterinary Adventure on Waiheke Are you a new graduate or an experienced vet?
- Part time or full time, we can tailor to your needs.
- Get to dive into a wonderful community and our appreciative committed clients who are keen to offer gold standard treatment to their pets?
- Would you like an opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally with a dedicated team to support you?
- Do you have a special interest you would like to develop?
- Want an experience that you’ll relish forever?
Read on if this sounds like you
This opportunity is for one lucky person!
Here at Vets on Waiheke, we strive to offer the best care for our patients, a superstar experience, but we also want to offer the best for you! We are a small practice with an emphasis on our team, and we spend a great deal of time caring for each other and our patients.
We have a tried-and-tested induction programme to help you settle in and feel part of the team. Along with this, we have monthly work socials and the occasional event to bring the team together.
At the start and mid-way through each day, we “huddle” together to discuss the plan for the day and see where everyone is at and then on Tuesdays, we have our weekly staff meeting. We feel it is so important that everyone is listened to and feels involved, and in turn, this means our patients are receiving excellent care!
What we’re looking for is someone who:
- has a ‘can do’ attitude. Often, referral is not an option due to the nature of living on an island, so we need to go the extra mile for our clients and their fur babies
- either a mixed practice or small animal vet
- you have great communication skills, whether it be between clients or staff
- someone with initiative - we’re more than happy to implement new ideas, especially if it means we can continue to improve our already excellent animal care!
- can adhere our high standards of care, as well as our other templates which are designed to help you achieve “the attention to detail” and consistency of practice we have made our signature.
- hardworking, enjoy being exposed to lots of surgical and/or medical scenarios, enjoy some afterhours excitement, champion wellness, and have an interest in leadership
- we have access to housing on the Island and can offer a signup/relocation bonus and a generous CPD/training bonus
YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS HERE: https://youtu.be/eiy-kFjNBbk
Your application has been successfully submitted.