This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a fantastic clinic as a Lead Veterinarian in Drury Village
- Bring your experience to lead a growing clinic in South Auckland
- Great work-life balance working 4 days a week
- Join a team-oriented practice
Make your career successful AND enjoyable – join a practice where we focus on making this happen.
Our growing practice in Drury Village is looking for an experienced and team-oriented veterinarian to take on the role of a Lead Veterinarian. Working alongside a strong management team, you will drive leadership plans for development and growth.
We are a 3-vet, 5-nurse close-knit team with fantastic office support and Excellent Standards of Care.
Some of our clinic features include:
- Latest IDEXX equipment
- Digital and Dental X-Ray machines
- New Ultrasound machine
- Abaxis Vetscan HD Microscope
- You will be working a four-day week (without a reduction in salary!)
- Generous continuing education allowance (CPD)
- 30-minute consults are standard, so we provide an excellent opportunity to build relationships with our clients
- Interesting and varied caseload with a great client base where pets are part of the family and are treated as such
- We are a passionate team who are proud to be a part of the practice we work in. We are also a small team, so it is just like a family
- No afterhours
- 1 in 3 weekends with a day in lieu the following week
- Join the largest veterinary network in New Zealand and Australia with excellent benefits
- 5+ years of experience in a small animal practice
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge with high standards of clinical care
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and mentoring (dedicated office time will be rostered)
- A warm, approachable people person with strong communication skills
- Someone who leads by example in both your professional duties and staff interactions
You will be able to hit the ground running and be rewarded with generous remuneration and benefits.
Drury is located in rural South Auckland, giving you the benefit of a country lifestyle that is within 30 minutes of Downtown Auckland.
For further information, please contact Jwan Kattan on email@example.com or on 0272 139518 for a confidential discussion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.