This job is no longer accepting applications.
We have an exciting opportunity at Papamoa Vet Clinic for an experienced veterinarian to join our supportive team.
- Join an experienced and friendly team
- 4 day working week with work-life balance in mind
- Enjoy everything Mount Maunganui has to offer
Are you a Veterinarian who enjoys the outdoors? Mount Maunganui offers you an excellent lifestyle, you can surf, swim, play golf, shop, dine or simply relax and soak up the relaxed atmosphere.
The experienced and passionate team at Papamoa Vets, have been providing quality care to animals in the Mount Maunganui and Papamoa region for almost 32 years.
Our two well-equipped clinics offer:
- Spacious consulting rooms.
- Well-equipped surgical suites with treatment/dental area.
- Equipment includes digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound imaging, an in-house lab for blood work.
- Our veterinarian team’s special interests are broad and varied, spanning from emergency medicine/surgery, soft tissue surgery, orthopaedics, and dentistry.
- Our clinics are open Mon to Fri from 8 am to 5.30pm. We have Saturday and Sunday morning clinics and four late-night clinics a week until 7 pm. We offer our community a 24-hour emergency service.
- Our Vets work a 35-hour week across 4 days. Ability to partake in overnight and weekend work is required.
- 35 hours per week
- 4 days per week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Thursday 8am – 7pm (2-hour lunch) and on call that night.
- 1 weekend a month, Saturday 9am – 1pm and Sunday 10am -12 + on call for that weekend
- A supportive, collaborative work environment with mentorship
- Vet Education.
- VetPartners sponsored seminars, e.g. dental workshop, mental health seminars, ultrasonography and surgical workshops.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified veterinarian with ideally 4 years’ clinical experience
- On-call ideally 1 in 4 weekends + 1 weekday per week.
- Degree recognition to practice and be registered in New Zealand.
- Enjoys building rapport with clientele
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation of cases
- Thrives off a busy, stimulating work environment
- A friendly team-player that works well alongside support staff and vets.
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please contact Jwan Kattan on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.