This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our friendly and supportive team at Dunedin Vets is looking for a Senior Veterinarian to join our Gold Standard Hospital.
- Join a Best Practice Accredited Hospital
- Generous remuneration and ongoing progression
- Opportunity for a senior Companion Animal Veterinarian to step up
Surrounded by stunning beaches and fabulous wildlife, Dunedin is one of the best-preserved Victorian cities in the Southern Hemisphere and the second largest city in the South Island of New Zealand. There are excellent education facilities from primary through to university and numerous adventures throughout Otago to be had on your downtime. With Queenstown just a scenic drive away, you’re spoiled for choice in activities and the beauty New Zealand has to offer.
At Dunedin Vets, we are looking for an experienced veterinarian to join a strong team in a well-established hospital. This is an opportunity for a Senior Veterinarian to grow into the Lead Vet.
We deal mainly with companion animals and are part of a five vet, two clinic practice. Both clinics are accredited to BESTPRACTICE™ companion animal clinic standards.
Our clinics are purpose built and well equipped with Iddex, Ultrasound, Pulse Oximeter, Endoscope, Digital X-ray and Computerized Records.
Afterhours is shared with other Dunedin practices on a roster basis. Weekends are worked on a roster basis 1 in 5 approximately and two days the following week are taken in lieu.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in small animal practice and NZ recognised qualifications
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge, high standards of clinical care
- Interest in leadership and mentoring
- A warm, mature fun personality with extraordinary communication skills and an absolute team player.
- Someone who can connect with clients from all demographics and backgrounds.
- Embraces and nurtures a family-friendly work environment.
- Displays drive and a strong work ethic that will be appreciated and rewarded.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to progress your career
- Working in a Best Practice Accredited Hospital
- Access to the largest Veterinary Network across New Zealand and Australia
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Generous remuneration and continuing education budget
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, contact Jwan Kattan on 0272139518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.