This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an animal lover, keen on making a difference to the livelihood of pets in New Zealand? Are you someone who is interested in pet health and has a keen eye for detail? You have the opportunity to join a company who are proud to be a trusted partner of the New Zealand Veterinary Association and are a proud supporter of Pet Refuge.
One of New Zealand's leading pet insurers is in need of a Claims Assessor to join their team in Hamilton!
The purpose of this role is to accurately assess pet insurance claims in a timely manner, ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered while upholding the principles of Claims policy, procedures and processes.
As a Claims Assessor you will be responsible for:
- Accurately assess claims
- Engage with providers to ensure correct information leads to optimum customer outcomes
- Support clients through their claiming journey to ensure a seamless and accurate assessment of their claim
- Remain competent in all claims processes and assessing rules
- Take ownership of continuing personal development to improve skills/knowledge and understanding your contribution to the business strategy.
- Identify and manage risk day to day, reporting on issues and incidents to relevant parties
- Consider pet insurance applications to establish terms of cover
- Review decisions and support clients to understand their cover
- Customer service focus is essential
- It is preferred if you have been in a relevant role
- Having the ability to problem solve
- Have high attention to detail
- Motivated and driven to succeed within a team environment
- Thrives off meeting targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- It is preferred if you have basic awareness of dog and cat terminology
What's in it for you?
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Hamilton CBD location
- Flexible work options with capacity to work from home
- Ongoing professional development
- A leading employee well being programme that rewards you for being healthy
- Being part of a large, well-known organisation where people are at its heart and are Rainbow tick certified
If this sounds like you, please click 'APPLY'. We look forward to to receiving your application
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Your application has been successfully submitted.