Recent Graduate Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Mar 4, 2022
We are seeking a passionate Veterinarian to join our team at Vets Dunedin – this full-time position would be well suited to a recent Graduate (2019/2020 Grad) seeking to learn and develop your skills.
About the role & team
As a Veterinarian at Vets Dunedin, you’ll be supported by our wonderful team in the clinic as well as having the benefit of being part of the wider VetPartners network.
- You’ll be part of a strong Veterinary team who work across our two accredited BESTPRACTICE™ companion animal clinics in Dunedin – Mornington & St Kilda
- You’ll be mentored in clinic by a highly experience Veterinarian and work alongside vets who also joined us as Graduates in the past couple of years and are happy to share their experience with you
- Our clinics are purpose built and well equipped with IDEXX, Ultrasound, Pulse Oximeter, Endoscope, Digital X-ray and Computerized Records
The ideal addition for our team will be a people person who is curious and confident with a strong desire to learn and grow.
We are open to applications of all levels, including recent graduates of a recognised Veterinary degree (able to register in New Zealand). Please note that currently Vets located outside of New Zealand will require a minimum of 3 years’ experience to be eligible to enter the country.
At Vet Partners keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment at Vet Partners Clinics it is a requirement that all Team Members, clients and Visitors to our clinics are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive remuneration – based on experience
- Excellent employee benefits
- Generous CPD allowance, paid study leave and free access to our very own veterinary training centre
- Support and mentoring from experienced Veterinarians in the team
- Relocation support if required - Dunedin is on the doorstep of some of the most beautiful countryside in New Zealand and is within an easy drive of good mountain biking, surfing, tramping, hiking and skiing areas plus New Zealand’s premier adventure tourism areas for all your leisure time. Better yet, there are no traffic problems in Dunedin, everything is 10 minutes’ drive away.
Your application has been successfully submitted.