CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for an outstanding Customer Service opportunity with the ability to grow your knowledge of retail sales?
- Are you at ease chatting with clients from all walks of life?
- Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
We are on the hunt for a confident customer service representative who is process driven with an eye for detail, to join our Winton team.
The successful candidate will join the retail space within the Winton clinic, providing exceptional customer service and animal health supplies advice to both our farming and companion animal clients. Strong people skills, time management and self motivation to engage and sell sell sell are among the requirements. This full time role will be required to work Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) with some additional Saturday work in the Invercargill clinic (approx 9.00am - 1.30pm) on a rostered basis.
So if you can tick 50% or more of the following:
- Thrives on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Demonstrates initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Is good with a computer and administrative tasks requiring high attention to detail;
- Can demonstrate ability to refine and simplify processes;
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about farming;
- Has solid knowledge of agriculture and/or veterinary product sales;
- Holds previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
We’d love to hear from you!
VetSouth is a locally owned and operated clinic, and our team’s purpose is all about being Here for Good; doing our bit towards our client’s goals of happy healthy animals, successful and sustainable farms, and contributing to thriving local communities.
Just as important as what we do, is how we do it. So we value our staff loving what they do, making sure we get the job done right, striving to be one step ahead, and working as a team to be in it together.
Candidates will be considered upon application so do not delay!
Your application has been successfully submitted.