This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Mar 3, 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinarian to join our fantastic Rototuna team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Rototuna is located in northern Hamilton and has been part of the growing Rototuna community for over a decade.
We are a full-service companion animal practice with a large retail space, cattery, doggy day care and grooming facilities on site. With a large team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses, support staff and groomers we are passionate about our furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
- This role can be full-time or part-time, flexible for the right candidate
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Full support with great clinical teams who want to see you succeed
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Have a Veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- 1-2+ years’ experience preferred, but will consider new graduate if the right candidate
Please apply with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.