Technical Product Manager | Companion Animal & Equine
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Feb 4, 2022
- Innovative and successful product range.
- Dynamic and driven team, with great culture.
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including company vehicle, health insurance, laptop, and mobile phone.
Founded over 50 years ago in France, Virbac is a multinational organisation specialising in veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution, employing over 4,900 people in 100 countries.
Based in Hamilton, with a manufacturing facility, distribution centre and office all on one site in Te Rapa; Virbac New Zealand provides kiwi veterinarians with an innovative and comprehensive product range for their farmer and pet parent clients.
One of the fastest growing companies in the New Zealand animal health industry, Virbac New Zealand is also committed to providing a supportive, positive, and inclusive working environment, by way of involvement in Great Place to Work®.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be part of a fun, dynamic, and driven team, striving to make every interaction we have with our customers a positive experience.
You will take charge of a successful Companion Animal and Equine product portfolio, managing all aspects of both veterinary technical services and marketing. Responsibilities include:
- Managing technical product enquiries from veterinarians and end users.
- Assisting the sales team with technical product enquiries, as well as presenting technical information to veterinarians both in-person and virtually.
- Formulating/executing marketing and communication plans/calendars.
- Developing marketing material in conjunction with colleagues and external agencies, including brochures, presentations, social media content etc.
- Formulating/executing digital marketing activities.
- Organising/executing events such as product launches, workshops, and webinars.
- Effectively communicating internally (in New Zealand and around the world), as well as externally with customers.
- Financial and sales forecasting.
- Conducting market analysis to identify opportunities and increase market share.
- Analysing and reporting data.
- Optimising product positioning and profitability.
The successful candidate will hold a BVSc or equivalent degree, possess sound veterinary technical knowledge, have an understanding of product/brand management, be a team player, and have excellent communication skills. They will be comfortable and confident presenting to internal and external groups, have strong project and time management skills, and strive to make every interaction we have with our customers a positive experience.
Applications close 5pm Friday, February 4th. Please apply via Seek with CV and cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.