Veterinary Nurse | Full Time Permanent & Casual roles available
This job is no longer accepting applications.
PETstock has established itself as a marketleader across the pet care industry over the past 20 years, & PETstockVET has been a big part of our journey… and as we move into a new era ofPetspiration Group, you will play an integral part of our continued success!
PETstock Vet Constellation Drive, an inspired member of the Petspiration Group, is looking for a fabulous Veterinary Nurse to join our team – Full time permanent & casual opportunities.
Our Team – more like a family
Join our team and become part of our vibrant family. We have 2 wonderful vets, a fabulous practice manager and an amazing team of Nurses, several of whom have special interests. Our team spirit and culture are really important to us at PETstock Vet, and we would love you to become a part of that! Click here to see our clinic team and our facilities.
We know you have choices, so before we tell you what we need, let us tell you what we can offer:
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a supportive Manager
- No on-call or Sundays/Public Holidays
- Commitment to your career & skill growth | Opportunity to be considered for our Vet Nurse Scholarship
- Significant benefits for you, your family & pets
- Opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of pets and their families through PETstock Assist, our in-house charitable foundation – Check out more about PSA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3P7UvR5XeI&feature=youtu.be
- Be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of Constellation PETstock VET & wider team
- Access to PETstock's #petspiration Health & Wellbeing program – Fit for the Future
- Free access to health, financial & wellbeing support services- https://www.assureprograms.com.au/
What you bring: You're an experienced, qualified Veterinary Nurse (with Cert IV in Vet Nursing) who understands the importance of providing exceptional care for our pet clients & their family!
Building strong & meaningful relationships with both your colleagues & clients is second nature so you are someone that your team enjoys working with! You're someone who works flexibly as there will be a need to work Saturdays. From a mentoring perspective, you also remember what it was like to start out as a new vet nurse, so you're motivated to support junior nurses to reach their career potential!
Most importantly though, you're a team player who likes to have fun while you work!
For those looking to relocate domestically or Internationally…
In Auckland, the sun shines for more than 2000 hours a year, and it never gets too hot or too cold! With world class schooling and university facilities, stunning property to purchase and a relaxed lifestyle we don't think there's anywhere else we'd rather be! Our clinic is located in the North Shores of Auckland and not far from the beautiful coastline at Mairangi Bay, so it is easy to hit the beach before or after work, or travel into the city for a wide range of entertainment options.
What is Petspiration Group you ask...as we continue to grow & add to our brands, Petspiration Group was formed….acknowledging the history of PETstock and all we have achieved, we have now come together for the pets that inspire us!
If this role sounds like you, and you want to be part of this exciting journey & next chapter, apply today.
If you would like to know more before you commit to a process, feel free to contact Hannah Wyatt, Veterinary Area Manager – NSW & QLD/NZ
61 426 210 490 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.