This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Feb 20, 2022
Emergency veterinarian (full-time / part-time) vacancy on Auckland’s North Shore!
- Want a competitive salary?
- A break from the monotonous veterinary routine?
- Be appreciated for your work
Then come and work with us at North Shore Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care!
With state-of-the-art diagnostics, in-house laboratory, blood bank and digital x-rays and much more…
The practice can handle the most challenging of emergency cases!
You will be working on a flexible rota which includes three to four shifts per week. Including weekends / public holidays.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience post qualification working within a veterinary practice
- Preferably be experienced in emergency and/or critical care medicine or wanting to develop your skills
- Show a high standard of care and communication to our patients and clients
- Be calm under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have a positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (100 – 160k) per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Continuing education programme & ECC training programs
- Membership to VECCS and NZVA
- Access to VIN
- In-house CPD and access to discuss your cases with board certified specialists
- Fun environment with positive attitudes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.