This job is no longer accepting applications.
Awesome team seeks experienced nurse!
Do you want to be part of a friendly team who strives for great patient care and client satisfaction? Love the idea of a fantastic rural lifestyle? Then welcome to Far North Vets, NZ’s most northerly vet practice!
We are looking for a new team member to join our practice in Kaitaia. If you are an experienced nurse with diploma or degree qualifications, then here’s a few good reasons why Far North Vets is the place for you:
· We value teamwork, respect, and doing what you do well.
· You will have the opportunity to contribute skills, knowledge and ideas that will result in positive patient outcomes and happy clients.
· You will be part of a fun and supportive team of 3 experienced vets (1 mixed, 2 part-time smallies), and a collection of extraordinary vet nurses, rural vet technicians and admin staff.
· We offer a competitive salary, take care of your NZVNA fees, and proactively support your CPD.
· We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We are a close team who like to have fun when we can.
· Love NZ’s great outdoors? We’ve got it all, with beautiful beaches and bushland right on our back doorstep.
What we are looking for:
· A team-player who can build rapport with clients and colleagues.
· A positive, proactive attitude.
· A commitment to patient care and continual development.
If Far North Vets sounds like the right fit for you, please send your CV, and a cover letter outlining your interest to Ali Cosner, practice manager, at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.