Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Feb 28, 2022
St Lukes Veterinary Centre is looking for a full-time or part-time veterinarian to fill a role in a busy central Auckland practice. The team is made up of experienced veterinarians who collaborate regularly on cases.
- Central Auckland four FTE veterinary practice with a large, friendly support staff.
- A team of highly trained nurses
- Modern facilities, ultrasound, dental x-rays, large surgical theatre with modern monitoring equipment
- Independent, NZVA BESTPRACTICE-accredited clinic
- Great connections to referral practices for added support
- A supportive team who are passionate about excellent veterinary care but also enjoy a good laugh
- EzyVet and Smartflow software used to make case management easier
- Full suite of IDEXX in house testing including urinalysis, biochemistry, CBC and coagulation
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Friendly hardworking team member with a few years clinical experience
- This would be an ideal position for someone looking to take membership exams
- Able to work one Saturday every four weeks and one late night per week (until 7pm)
- Able to work a minimum of 32 hours per week but there are also opportunities for part time work for the right candidate
- Competitive salary
- CPD allowance
- NZVA membership
- Interest in further study encouraged
- No after-hours, no Sunday work
Your application has been successfully submitted.