Small Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Feb 18, 2022
With one of our longstanding veterinarians moving into a well-deserved retirement in 2022 we are looking for an experienced and passionate small animal veterinarian to join our team at Vet Dunedin.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Full-time opportunity – 40 hours per week, shared weekend and after-hours rosters
- A supportive team and positive clinic culture
- Visa sponsorship and relocation (if applicable)
- CPD allowance and paid study leave and free access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centre
- Become a part of one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals across NZ and Australia
About the clinic and team:
- You’ll be part of a strong team who work across our two accredited BESTPRACTICE-accredited companion animal clinics in Dunedin – Mornington & St Kilda
- After-hours is shared with other Dunedin practices on a roster basis. Weekends are worked on a roster basis 1:5 approximately and two days the following week are taken in lieu (you have flexibility around which days)
- Our clinics are purpose built and well equipped with Iddex, ultrasound, pulse oximeter, endoscope, digital X-ray and computerised records
- We are supportive of the special interests of our veterinarians, offering a generous CPD allowance, paid study leave and free access to our very own Veterinary Training Centre.
Not from Dunedin but thinking about relocating?
We can offer support with your relocation and visa if needed.
Dunedin is on the doorstep of some of the most beautiful countryside in New Zealand and is within an easy drive of really good mountain biking, surfing, tramping, hiking and skiing areas plus NZ’s premier adventure tourism areas for all your leisure time. Even better, there are no traffic problems in Dunedin, everything is 10 minutes’ drive away!
Want to join us?
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and dedicated small animal veterinarian to join our team, BVSc qualified (or equivalent) and registered, or eligible to register to practice in New Zealand.
At Vet Partners keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment at Vet Partners Clinics it is a requirement that all team members, clients and visitors to our clinics are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Apply now or for more information and confidential conversation about this opportunity
Your application has been successfully submitted.