Full or Part Time Clinician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Koru Vets in Tauranga
Full or Part Time clinician. Experience preferred, but new grads are welcome.
- young, friendly and enthusiastic team
- best facilities and equipment in the Bay of Plenty
- systematic training of your diagnostic and surgical skills
- ability to earn above average with turnover related bonus pay
We are looking for a veterinarian
- who ideally has some experience but new grads welcome.
- who would like to live in sunny Tauranga, a relaxed city with fabulous beaches and with easy access to Rotorua Lakes and Mt Ruapehu Ski fields
- who shares our passion for providing high quality veterinary care and customer service
- is self motivated and striving to assist to continually improve the services provided so that the clinic continues to grow its customer base.
- Mount Maungauni Branch is located at the heart of Mount Maunganui with its white, sandy surf beaches - there is plenty to do in your time off.
- Tauranga Crossing Branch is in Tauranga in a central location with easy access to the city, the beach, Rotorua lakes and the Kaimai Ranges.
Koru Vets is a progressive 3 vet, multi clinic setup in Tauranga. Both clinics are purpose built and are the most spacious small-animal clinics in the Bay of Plenty region allowing for multiple consulting rooms, operating theatres and spacious animal accommodation in separate cat and dog wards. Sadly, our South African vet is returning home, so we are looking for a full time/ part time small animal clinician.
We are especially accustomed to train new graduates who learn twice as fast in half the time compared to most other clincs who tend to leave new graduates to their own devices. Joerg, the owner and senior vet particularly injoys training new graduates and building up their medical and surgical and general confidence by working together through each new surgical and medical case for the first time, following a text book approach from day one.
Both clinics are equipped to state-of-the art level with excellent facilities to include latest wifi DR X-ray, state of the art ultrasound, in-house biochemistry and haematology, endoscopy, video otoscopy, ecg, tonometry, the list goes on.
We are non-corporate, low volume – high value clinic with excellent support staff ratio. Our knowledgeable and well trained nurses and vet techs triage and assist during consultations and are versed in taking blood samples, intravenous injections, taking x-rays and carry out laboratory procedures, but also provide cost estimates to customers. This lack of distraction allows you to concentrate on what you are doing best, to fully work up cases to reach a diagnosis and to concentrate on performing medical and surgical procedures.
We are able to carry out most advanced soft tissue and orthopaedic procedures in-house, apart from spinal surgery.
Our cloud-based veterinary software from the US is the most advanced on the market today and is unique (in NZ) to our clinic allowing for efficient communication with customers and amongst the staff.
After hours duties are being taken care of by the local after hours clinic.
Your application has been successfully submitted.