Overnight Vet - Part Time- Vets4Pets Golden Grove
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seeking Overnight Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian
What is on offer:
- An attractive remuneration, based on experience
- Full time vets can expect to work an overnight Rotation with hours from 21:00pm - 7:00am
- Annual leave allowance is 5 weeks
- Improve Emergency and Critical Care Course (Valued at $10,000 with final practical weekend)
- Ongoing Continuing Education allowance after completion of Improve course and 1-week study leave per year
- Practice Membership to VIN, MIMS and Vet Education webinars
- Access to internal and external learning and development workshops
- An employee assistance program helps you thrive professionally and personally in this new role
- 1 in 3 weekend rotation
Are you looking for an opportunity to improve your clinical experience in an emergency environment with a high volume, varied case load and in a friendly team of vets and nurses?
Vets4Pets Golden Grove Veterinary Hospital is a 24hr VSBSA accredited hospital with over 25 veterinarians across the Vets4Pets group from 1 to 20+ years' experience providing a supportive and collaborative environment. A nurse is on site 24hrs/day, 7 days/week.
The hospital has the facilities to run Complete in-house laboratory, (Biochemistry and haematology), DR-Digital radiology, Dental radiology, Endoscopy, Ultrasonography, and ECG.
We have access to refer internally to our other 7 practices for services including oncology, ophthalmology, I1-31 and rehabilitation services.
An amazing opportunity has just become available where you will enjoy the challenge of providing After Hours surgical and medical services to patients in a high volume, varied case load hospital with the help from a dedicated team of nurses to maintain excellent standards. The position will offer the opportunity and financial support for professional growth and development, exposure to a varied case load, interaction with our senior veterinary team and access to the wider VetPartners veterinary community. There is back up support available for the after-hours veterinarians when required.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Apply online or for more information, contact Aimee on 0435 110 147
Your application has been successfully submitted.