Small Animal Veterinarians
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Feb 10, 2022
Orewa Beach Veterinary Clinic has a great opportunity for two small animal veterinarians to join our friendly close-knit team.
What we can offer you:
• Flexibility – We believe in a healthy work/life balance and are open to discuss what days/hours work for you
• One part-time and one full-time role available
• No after-hours or on call
• Only 1:3 Saturdays and no public holidays
• Excellent location, only 2 minutess walk from the beautiful Orewa beach! 30 minutess to the city, with stunning coastline and parks on your doorstep
Supportive team culture
• Multi-veterinary team who work collaboratively and support special interest areas
• Skilled nurses and support staff
• Friendly, fun team who value shared breaks and looking after each other
• Generous remuneration and great benefits
• Relocation and visa sponsorship if applicable
• CPD allowance and paid study leave and free access to our very own Veterinary Training Centre
• Paid NZVA membership and Annual Practising Certificate
About the clinic and team:
Established 20 years ago, our practice is highly regarded in the community. Located just minutes’ walk from the beautiful Orewa Beach; If you are looking for a role where you can beat the traffic and enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle – while still being within Auckland, it doesn’t get better than this!
We are a joint-venture practice, with ownership shared between Vet Partners and our lead veterinarian, Matt Gumbrell. This means clinical decisions happen within our own veterinarian and nurse team, with the wide support of Vet Partners for advice and resourcing.
Our spacious, purpose-fitted clinic has the usual equipment including ultrasound, xray (CR), dental xray (DR), tonometer, Idexx diagnostic suite. We use Vision software. We offer TPLOs via an itinerant surgeon, and in-house traditional cruciate surgery and patellar luxation surgery. We encourage development in special areas.
Make the most of the lifestyle with a lunchtime walk along the beach!
Keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment it is a requirement that all team members, clients and visitors are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Want to join us?
We are looking for experienced small animal veterinarians to join our team, BVSc qualified (or equivalent) and registered, or eligible to register to practice in New Zealand.
Your application has been successfully submitted.