This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Feb 10, 2022
Did you enjoy your beach side summer holiday? How would you like to enjoy that lifestyle all year around? With Mount Maunganui and Papamoa beaches just a short stroll away and plenty of free time to enjoy everything the local lifestyle has to offer, this is the ideal role for a veterinarian who loves the outdoors!
Bayfair and Papamoa Veterinary Clinics are looking for an experienced part-time veterinarian to join our team in Mount Maunganui/Papamoa
- Join an experienced and friendly team
- Part-time role with excellent work/life balance in mind
- Three days per week and approximately 1:5 weekends (only 6 hours)
- No on-call or after-hours
- Enjoy the local beaches and laid-back lifestyle
The experienced and passionate team at Bayfair & Papamoa Vets, have been providing quality care to animals in the Mount Maunganui and Papamoa region for almost 32 years, we’re looking for an experienced veterinarian to join our supportive team.
- Spacious consulting rooms.
- Well-equipped surgical suites with treatment/dental area.
- Equipment includes digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound imaging, an in-house lab for blood work.
- Our veterinarian team’s special interests are broad and varied, We encourage and support you in pursuing your own special interests.
- Our clinics are open Mon to Fri from 8 am to 5.30pm. We have Saturday and Sunday morning clinics and four late-night clinics a week until 7 pm.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- A supportive, collaborative work environment with mentorship and encouragement to pursue special interests
- Generous annual CPD allowance, paid study leave and FREE access to our very own Vet Training Centre
- Joining the largest veterinary network across New Zealand and Australia
The ideal candidate:
- An experienced veterinarian with degree recognition to practice and be registered in New Zealand
- Enjoys building rapport with clientele
- Thrives off a busy, stimulating work environment
- A friendly team-player that works well alongside support staff and veterinarians
At VetPartners keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment at VetPartners Clinics it is a requirement that all team members, clients and visitors to our clinics are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Your application has been successfully submitted.