Quality Control Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
New Beta Innovation Limited is dedicated to the discovery and development of advanced life-saving hemoglobin-based therapeutics for the well-being of people and animals.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, New Beta Innovation Ltd has research laboratories, manufacturing facilities and offices located in Hong Kong, China, Canada and New Zealand. New Beta Innovation New Zealand Ltd is responsible for supplying animal health products to the veterinary markets.
We believe a dedicated, talented and quality work force is a vital asset to the Company and fundamental to our success. We are now looking for a high caliber candidate as Quality Control Technician to join us.
- Perform in-house laboratory QC tests that supporting production process, environment monitoring of the plant; and/or other research based laboratory tests as directed
- Safe-keep of raw test data; and issue related test reports and production records
- Coordinate off-site laboratory tests or projects in agent seeking, samples preparation, delivery arrangement, progress tracking, call for report and follow-up actions
- Perform laboratory equipment cleaning and maintenance according to approved protocols and standards
- Record and prepare reports for all required information and data
- Be flexibility to work a later shift from time to time during the busy periods
- Report any conditions (relating to plant, equipment or personnel) that may adversely affects the products and testing results to the management
The successful candidates will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Science or relevant degrees
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Good attitude to work and learn, be reliable, punctual, conscientious and able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Good communication skills in both oral and written English
- Familiar with computer application especially in excel and word competent
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
If this sounds like you, apply now – we look forward to receiving your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.