Lead or Senior Clinician | Swanson Road Veterinary Clinic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
With our Founding Lead Vet moving on to a new adventure in 2022 we are looking for an experienced & passionate small animal Veterinarian, with either experience in clinical leadership or the desire to step into a senior/leadership role to join our team. As Senior or Lead Clinician you will have the opportunity to lead a great team of Vets & Nurses at our well-established West Auckland clinic.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Work/Life balance - exact days and hours negotiable, only 1:3 Saturdays
- Visa sponsorship & relocation (if applicable)
- Subsidised 3-bedroom accommodation available (just 10 minutes’ drive to work!)
- CPD allowance and paid study leave + Free access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centre
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
About the clinic & team
- Our clinic is light & bright, with a homely feel - we even have a fireplace in our reception to keep cozy in the winter!
- Free on-site parking and Subsidised 3-bedroom accommodation available (just 10 minutes’ drive to work!)
- Our consult rooms are spacious, and our clinic is well equipped for a wide variety of procedures, including orthopaedics.
- We are supportive of the special interests of our Vets, offering a generous CPD allowance, paid study leave and free access to our very own Veterinary Training Centre.
- We have a real family feel in our team, we enjoy celebrating special occasions together and have created a caring & supportive culture.
- At VetPartners keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment at VetPartners Clinics it is a requirement that all Team Members, clients and Visitors to our clinics are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Want to join us?
We are looking for passionate & dedicated Senior or Clinical Lead - Small Animal Vet to join our team, BVSc qualified (or equivalent) and registered, or eligible to register to practice in New Zealand.
Apply now or for more information and confidential conversation about this opportunity
Your application has been successfully submitted.