Veterinary Customer Care/Retail Position
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are;
- a mixed Veterinary Clinic who's all about is advocacy for animals and excellent customer experience.
- a family whose values are; professionalism, advocacy, communication and teamwork and whose vision is “Enhanced Human-Animal Bonds”.
- a business who has been locally owned for over 70 years and has recently experienced expansion into a purpose built “Animal Health Centre”.
- an employer who cares about their employees
If this sounds like the place for you, an opportunity exists at VetsOne to join our Customer Care team if you are;
- a highly motivated and well organised individual
- passionate about the animal health industry
- someone who shares our vision and values
- a person who genuinely enjoys meeting peoples needs
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Delivering outstanding customer service by greeting clients, answering phone queries, scheduling appointments and assisting clients with questions regarding basic animal health care
- General administration duties including invoicing, cash handling and banking.
- Providing a link between our clients and our veterinary team
- Delivering a high level of customer service in a busy environment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Approachable, caring with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi task, remain calm under pressure and have a great work ethic
- Fantastic organisational skills and be detail orientated whilst delivering 1st class customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- A strong interest in the animal health industry
- Have prior experience in a customer service/retail related role
This is a 40 hour per week position which will require you to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) on a shared roster basis (currently 1 weekend in 5).
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of our dynamic team, please email your application, including a cover letter and resume
Your application has been successfully submitted.