Mixed Practice Veterinarian – strong focus with sheep and beef
This job is no longer accepting applications.
North Canterbury Veterinary Clinics is an independently owned business with 4 clinics located within the Hurunui Region.
Our 5 Directors all work in the business on a daily basis, and we are also part of the Vet Company, which affords us access to further learning and development opportunities.
We currently have 20 Vets who work closely with our supportive team which includes, nurses, large animal technicians, animal health reps and clinical support teams.
A full time position is now available based in our Amberley Clinic, which focuses on supporting our forward thinking and progressive S&B clients, Bull Testing, Deer Velvetting, a small amount of equine work, & option to support our CA Team in emergency situation
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ veterinary experience
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- A good team player
- Interest in parasitology, reproduction, proactive animal health plans
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package, including contribution to relocation
- Medical Insurance with Wellbeing One Policy with Southern Cross
- Generous CPD opportunities and budget on an annual basis
- Access to a supportive industry wide network
- A forward thinking veterinary business who welcomes new ideas & growth opportunities
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV and cover letter by Friday 7th January 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.