This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kohimarama Veterinary Clinic is a well-established, modern and well equipped privately owned small animal practice in Auckland's Eastern Suburbs. We have a dedicated team of 3 veterinarians and qualified full-time and part-time nurses. We are looking to add a second receptionist to our team. We are looking for a candidate with excellent customer service skills and commitment to building strong relationships with our clients, patients and fellow staff members.
The position involves working 32 to 40 hours per week, with rostered shifts and includes some Saturday mornings. The position is for a candidate with proven:
- Willingness to work as part of a professional team
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Vision VPM software would be ideal but not necessary as we will provide training
- Previous reception experience preferably in a veterinary clinic or pet store, or experience working with pets.
- Great Communication Skills
- A high level of customer service
- Compassion and empathy for both people and their pets
The job includes reception duties, answering phones, customer service, retail sales, stock maintenance, making appointments and assisting clients with inquiries and communicating with other staff members. We provide a high level of care for our patients and a high level of service to our loyal clients.
Your application has been successfully submitted.