Weekend Reception/Customer Services - Part-Time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Veterinary Services (HB) Ltd operates three clinics in the Hawkes Bay area. We require a person to fill the above position in our busy and vibrant Hastings clinic.
Do you like working in a dynamic workplace with a great bunch of people? We are looking for someone with great customer service skills who is able to turn their hand to a multitude of different tasks. This role is a front-line reception role dealing with clients and their animals face to face and via phone and all other applicable communication methods. The successful applicant will possess the following attributes;
- excellent customer service skills
- the maturity to deal with people of different ages and ethnicity
- shows a calm and confident personality
- has empathy towards pets and their owners when under stress
- high level of computer literacy
- excellent telephone manner
- can do attitude
- flexibility to show initiative and work well under pressure
- ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- enjoys working with a fun and committed team
The hours for this role are on a rostered basis currently 2 Saturdays in every 5 and every Sunday from 8.30am to 3.30pm.
We are a busy veterinary clinic that prides itself on providing excellent customer service, you’ll be part of a strong team of professionals and you will enjoy an exciting and challenging role that is fully supported. Staff uniform and other staff benefits are included. The hourly rate is commensurate with skills provided.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please forward your application, complete with C.V
Your application has been successfully submitted.