Dog Training Cadet
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dog Training Cadet - Part Time Position
We are currently looking for someone to join our hardworking team based at the National Training Centre in NEW PLYMOUTH. This is a Monday – Friday job starting in January 2022 at 22.50 hours per week.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- A respect for dogs
- Physical fitness for this manual position
- An ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Experienced time management
- A mature outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills one to one, within a team and between departments is essential
- Ability to guide recipients and volunteers
- Ability to work with deaf or hard of hearing people are key
If interested, email your CV
Your application has been successfully submitted.