Wigram Vet and the Good Dog Spa
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wigram Vet and the Good Dog Spa is a modern, purpose-built facility, offering the best of care for our clients and their pets. Our purpose-built pet facility offers a wide range of services, thanks to the vision of a holistic pet welfare approach. The Good Dog Spa offers doggy day care service, grooming and a Canine Rehabilitation Service with an Underwater treadmill.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small close-knit team. This role is perfect for someone with experience in administrative and accounting duties. Here are a few of the key responsibilities that you will be in charge of:
- Day-to-day administration including payroll, banking, debtors, creditors and inventory management
- Various administration and accounts tasks as required. General admin emailing /word processing
- Supporting all staff in the team at the Good Dog Spa and Rehabilitation Service
- Experience using Xero is a must. Experience in HR and WHS would be beneficial but is not required.
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Well-developed administration skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Quick Learner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound numeric ability
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Non-corporate workplace culture – become a member of the Wigram family
- Great location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
Your application has been successfully submitted.