Clinical Lead Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Dec 8, 2021
OurVets Parklands has a great opportunity for an aspiring leader to join our team as Clinical Lead Veterinarian in Christchurch.
This role would suit a senior veterinarian who is keen to step into a leadership role, or an experienced leader who wants to be at the forefront of a long-standing team of veterinarians and exceptionally skilled nurses.
What’s on offer:
- Flexibility and a healthy work/life balance. Open to discuss what days/hours work for you.
- No regular after hours or on call – part of a backup roster approximately 3-4 times per year.
- 1:3 weekend, no public holidays.
- Support to grow and develop your leadership skills.
- Generous remuneration and great benefits.
- Relocation and visa sponsorship.
- CPD allowance, study leave and access to our very own veterinary training centre.
About the clinic:
- Our primary focus is to promote veterinary excellence through preventative medicine alongside our “Best for Pet” membership program.
- Well-equipped clinic: In-house laboratory, digital X-ray, quality ultrasound, CT scan and emergency and critical care equipment.
- We pride ourselves on being able to provide flexible working arrangements which comes with working in a bigger team
- We understand the importance of a good work/life balance, hence no working public holidays and only few “on call” shifts per year.
Your application has been successfully submitted.