Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Dec 31, 2021
We are looking for a new companion animal veterinarian starting early next year to replace a retiring long serving member of our team. We are an independent, privately owned clinic situated in the eastern suburbs of Auckland close to beaches and characterful suburbs with rural areas close by. We have dedicated clients who are committed to providing the best care for their pets.
We are an established, busy five to six veterinarian companion animal only practice that is well equipped with digital x-ray, dental x ray, ultrasound, full in house lab etc. In our fun and supportive work environment we have a team of wonderful, caring support staff and supportive, experienced Vets with low staff turnover.
Work hours and rosters are scheduled to enable you to enjoy life outside of work hours. Some evening work is involved but there is no after-hours/on-call work. Weekend work is rostered on a shared basis and we are open Saturdays only.
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Two or more years experience in practice but all candidates will be considered
- Self motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our profession – working as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to providing a quality veterinary service.
- A desire to grow your professional and people skills.
- An open mind, good humour and resilience.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration.
- NZVA and NZVC registration fees covered.
- CPD allowance.
- Hours scheduled to give a good work/life balance.
- Fabulous team to work with and plenty of collegial support.
If this sounds like it would suit we would love to hear from you.
Please send CV and covering letter to Iain Malcolm by pressing apply now
Your application has been successfully submitted.