Small Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OurVets St Albans has a great opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinarian with 2+ years of experience to join our friendly team in Christchurch.
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexibility – We believe in a healthy work/life balance and are open to discuss what days/hours work for you
- No regular after hours or on call – we are part of a backup roster called upon for cover approximately 3-4 time per year
- Only 1:4 weekends & no public holidays
Supportive team culture
- Supportive Multi-Vet team (you’ll be the 4th Vet)
- Large team of skilled nurses & support staff
- Fun, friendly, supportive team with a great culture
- Generous remuneration + great benefits
- Relocation & visa sponsorship if applicable
- CPD allowance + study leave and access to our very own Veterinary training centre
About the clinic
Our goal at Ourvets St Albans is to create an environment for veterinary professionals in which you can thrive and continue to provide best standards of care for your patients as well as develop great relationship with the pet owners.
- Our primary focus is to promote veterinary excellence through preventative medicine alongside our “Best for Pet” membership program.
- In our well-equipped central clinic, you will have access to in-house laboratory, digital X-ray, quality ultrasound, CT scan and emergency and critical care equipment. This enables us to manage more challenging clinical cases.
- We enjoy a close working relationship with local referral practices.
- We pride ourselves on being able to provide flexible working arrangements which comes with working in a bigger team. We understand how important is to have good work life balance, hence no working public holidays and only few “on call” shifts per year.
Want to join us?
For further information apply online or email Simone Demont
Your application has been successfully submitted.