Sales Assistant - Dunedin
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Animates is New Zealand’s leading pet care company with 44 pet specialty retail stores, 28 grooming salons, 18 vet clinics and growing!
About the role:
As a Sales Assistant, you will be part of our highly passionate and knowledgeable Dunedin team, who are committed to making the world a happier place through the love of pets.
- This is a permanent part-time position, working 20 hours per week
- We provide support, coaching, training and tools to help people succeed and grow
- This is a physical role which requires lifting of heavy bags of pet food (up to 20kg)
- We offer awesome employee benefits, including generous discounts at our retail stores and vet clinics!
Our store environment is fast paced and challenging but the reward of inspiring customers, meeting their needs, building sales and reaching targets is huge.
You will be joining a fun and collaborative team with a passion for helping customers and their pets!
Your positive and proactive approach to customer service combined with your passion for people, pets and retail will set you apart from the crowd and ensure that our customers are provided with the best information and advice to enable them to take the best possible care of their pets.
To thrive in this exciting and varied role, our successful candidate should have:
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role (retail experience preferred)
- A high level of fitness with the ability to lift up to 20kg repeatedly
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A commitment to on-going training
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Flexibility to work weekends, Public Holidays and covers shifts if required
- A love of people and pets!
In return, we offer:
The chance for you to join a fun and collaborative team with a passion for helping customers and their pets!
- We offer support & training to help you succeed
- Generous discounts at our retail stores and vet clinics
- A company culture where diversity and inclusion are the norm; We’re proudly a Rainbow Tick Certified Employer.
Sound like you? If you’re ready to join New Zealand’s leading pet care company, apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.