Veterinary Nurse/Front of House
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking to add a veterinary nurse/front of house staff member to our expanding team. The New Plymouth Vet Group is a busy mixed animal clinic with NZVA Best Practice accreditation. We give pets and their owners a level of service and education that strengthens their bond and makes for a great quality of life. We achieve this by forming strong relationships with owners so they see us as approachable and indispensable in promoting their pet’s health.
Qualities we are looking for
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Passionate about animals and their well-being
- Trustworthy and self motivated.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a very high level of professionalism and empathy
- Willing to go above and beyond While we are looking to employ a qualified veterinary nurse we are open to those who are currently studying.
If you would like to join us at our busy but friendly and supportive clinic apply now!
Applications close 12th November.
If you would prefer you can drop off your C.V. with a cover letter to the clinic reception desk.
Your application has been successfully submitted.