Customer Service Team Member
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Totally Vets is a dynamic veterinary company, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Horowhenua, Taumarunui and Tararua areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
Our business thrives on talented people providing superior care and advice for the health, wellbeing and performance of animals. Our business is committed to achieving a challenging Mission, Healthy Animals, Healthy People, Healthy Communities. When you join us, you become part of that effort.
We are constantly improving through learning and innovation. Sharing what we know ensures we work better together. Gaining the trust of our customers guarantees we can care for the animals and our community.
We are a client centric business and put our customers and patients at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be in a great working environment, part of a friendly team and be provided with great benefits and opportunities CPD within the wider business.
Ideally, we are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- A passion for customer service, with excellent communication skills
- Rural, farming or agricultural retail experience and knowledge is essential
- Veterinary practice experience and knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Ruapehu area and geographical locations
- Previous experience in managing calls, booking diaries and appointments
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and to use initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Confident, positive personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a focus on detail and going the extra mile
- Providing first point of contact for our clients and visitors
- Booking appointments for clients
- Answering animal health questions
- Telephone contact and follow-up calls
- Providing sales advice and product knowledge
- End of Day processing and banking
- Administration support for our veterinarians
Previous experience within a customer service, veterinary or agricultural sector would be advantageous; however, training will be given to the right person who has the ability to fit in and contribute to the team environment.
This position is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, minimum of 32 hours with start and end times negotiable. You will also participate in a Saturday morning roster currently on a 1:5 ratio.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter. A copy of the job description is available on request.
Your application has been successfully submitted.