Mixed Livestock Worker
This job is no longer accepting applications.
South Pacific Meats Malvern is seeking suitably experienced Livestock Workers for our stock yards for a November start.
Responsibilities include: receiving stock, completing all documentation and preparing kill agendas, animal welfare, cleaning and presenting stock for processing.
We are particularly interested in anyone who has previous experience in animal stunning or a similar role.
Currently our processing window working hours are 8-11+ a day, five to six days a week.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Patrolling, inspecting and reporting on the condition of livestock
- Excellent stockmanship, with an empathy for animal welfare
- Sound understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
- A commitment to health and safety
- Attention to detail
- Providing livestock with feed and water
- Assisting with maintaining the health and welfare of livestock
- Herding sheep and keeping mobs separate
- Be able to work on a roster including weekends
We want to hear from you, don't wait - pick up the phone now and contact our HR team or send your CV through and let us get back to you.
If you are a driven and motivated individual who is passionate about promoting and driving a zero harm culture then please apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.