Senior Veterinary Doctor
Senior Veterinary Doctor
GVC is now recruiting for an exceptional full time Senior Veterinary Doctor to join our team. We are looking for someone who is currently working in Practice either in a leadership position or who has the energy and ambition to now step up into a senior role within an outstanding clinical team.
The Senior Veterinary Doctor is a key member of the management team who will focus on the delivery of consistently excellent patient care by leading the clinical team to achieve outstanding results.
The role offers:
- A salary of up to AED 45,000.00 (inclusive) per calendar month (equivalent to circa €125,000.00 per annum - tax free) commensurate to role and experience.
- Generous leave allowance
- Relocation support if applicable
- Annual CPD allowance and career progression opportunities
- A fantastic working environment and no out of hours!
- The opportunity to be part of a wonderful team!
In return we are looking for someone who has:
- An absolute love for animals
- Outstanding leadership skills with a proactive approach to responsibility
- A comprehensive and up to date foundation of Small Animal General Practice knowledge and skills
- A minimum of seven years General Practice (postgraduate) experience
- Experience of working in a busy and high profile first-opinion environment is essential
- Demonstrable skill utilizing a range of diagnostic tools and equipment
- A high level of soft tissue surgical competency
- A wide knowledge of Fear Free and Cat Friendly principles and practices (highly desirable)
- Current membership to RCVS or equivalent (please provide details)
- An aptitude in building client rapport and delivering great customer service
- Confidence to communicate with clients regarding complex case information and to handle adverse feedback
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is essential
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- A very strong team player with the desire to mentor and nurture the team around them
- IT competence using a range of standard software programs
- Knowledge of RX Works would be advantageous
- A flexible and cooperative approach to working hours and shift schedules
- A UAE Driving License or transferrable international license
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit to work
Tel: 00971 2 556 2024
Address: Khalifa City A Street No. 39, Abu Dhabi, UAE, United Arab Emirates
Additional Application Instructions
Following the interview process, the successful candidate will need to have attested Educational and Experience documents as these are required for Veterinary License requirements in the UAE. For reference, these are: 1. High school certificate Attested from the UAE Embassy in the country of origin (country where studied). A legal translation is required if the certificate is in any other language except from English or Arabic 2. Degree/Diploma attested from the UAE Embassy in the country of graduation. Again, a legal translation is required if any other language except from English or Arabic. 3. 5 years of Diploma transcript attested (legal translation again if not in English or Arabic). 4. Five year of attested postgraduate work experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.