Working with sheep, this position is based in a small friendly team that has daily production targets with set procedures and protocols to follow.
Ideally, the preferred applicant will:
- be fit and strong with good stamina to keep up with the steady pace of work.
- Preferably have experience handling animals (sheep), although full training is provided
- have neat and tidy handwriting and be able to keep accurate, clear records.
- enjoy working in a rural setting
- have a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- fit in well in a small team;
- follow instructions;
- be reliable!!
- have a positive, hardworking, professional, no-nonsense attitude
- be friendly, with a good sense of humour!
- hold a current driver’s licence (essential).
This is a permanent part-time position; two days a week (Thursday and Friday), 16+ hours a week for half the year, increasing to three days a week (+Wednesday) over the summer months.
The position is based at our farm located at Blue Cliffs Station, 20 minutes inland from St Andrews.
To apply, please send a completed application form and C.V. to email@example.com.
Applications are available from our website www.southpacificsera.co.nz.
Applicants must be able to work legally in NZ.
Your application has been successfully submitted.