Anexa are a values driven Veterinary clinic that is passionate about providing humane and loving care to our clients and their animals. We are a values lead team, so it is imperative that the successful applicant holds a collaborative mindset and love’s getting stuck in, to get the job done!
Having just moved into our BRAND NEW premises – an exciting position has become available for a Vet Nurse to join our valued team in Ngaruawahia. This is a varied role where you will be an integral part of the day to day running of the clinic, supporting veterinarians, and providing exceptional care to clients and their animals.
What to expect:
- Surgical Nursing
- Driving and running Vet Nurse Consults
- Hospital patient care
- Anaesthesia monitoring
- Treatment, admitting and discharging of pets
- Communicating and liaising with clients
- Have a Diploma in Vet Nursing or Certificate and industry experience
- We are committed to developing our vet nurses’ careers. CPD is a priority across all teams and we offer a range of internal and external development options.
You will have the benefit of working out of clean, modern facilities with professional colleagues who love their work. Our new clinic is equipped with:
- Idexx haematology and biochemistry in-house blood machines
- Support from our own internal lab and team of lab technicians and microbiologist
- Anaesthetic monitoring equipment
- Digital x-rays
- Two consulting rooms, a large treatment room and a separate sterile surgery room
- Separate kennel room, plus separate isolation room
What we are looking for:
- Team player – willing to go the extra mile
- Confidence in the surgical nursing space and supporting the Vets
- Large animal experience preferred with previous experience working in a mixed practice
- Someone who can foster relationships with clients, pets and our own internal team
- We love to have FUN so someone who can bring a positive attitude to work with them every day is crucial
Sound like your new role or want to know a bit more about it – apply with an up to date CV with an attached cover letter telling us why you would be perfect for the position!
Your application has been successfully submitted.