Companion Animal Veterinarian
Closes: Nov 11, 2021
Do you enjoy living and working within a rural community? Are you fun, personable and outgoing with a desire to excel in private practice? If you’re looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, are eager to take on new and exciting challenges this is the business for you.
We are a NZVA BESTPRACTICE Clinic known for being progressive and for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. We are continuing to expand due to a popular following and excellent community reputation.
We are committed to helping all of our team reach their potential professionally and personally. We provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent CPD package and opportunities.
- Excellent support staff and trained veterinary nurses (DipVN and BVT).
- Modern clinic facilities and equipment.
- Great central North Island location.
- Flexible working hours with 1:3 Saturday consults.
- Family friendly environment.
- EAP employee assistance scheme and Workplace Wellness Scheme.
Our ideal applicant will:
- have a passion for the veterinary profession,
- enjoy working with people both in a team and independently,
- be warm, genuine and caring towards others and animals,
- show integrity, professionalism and a high standard of work,
- enjoy learning and developing,
- have excellent communication skills.
This position is for a full-time experienced small animal veterinarian that is comfortable with routine small animal work. There is a nice mix of both medicine and surgery cases. We would also consider two part-time veterinarians to cover this position. You will be working alongside one full-time farm animal veterinarian and one part-time mixed animal veterinarian.
We’d love to meet you, please tell us about you…
Please send a cover letter and CV to the Practice Manager (Cath Nichols)
Your application has been successfully submitted.