Business Development Specialist
The ANZ Global Technology Solutions team are looking for a Business Development Specialist! We are entering an exciting growth phase as we launch our new cloud alternative Practice Information Management System to our valued vet clinic customers. Having operated in this space for decades, we see this new offering as a game changer in being able to offer a SaaS product that is intuitive, user friendly and will enable us to continue making a difference to vet customers, pet owners and pets.
In this role, you will build and maintain customer relationships through selling Covetrus technology solutions to our Veterinary customers. As part of the ANZ Sales team, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue targets by winning new accounts, and growing existing accounts within your territory.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Close sales on new and existing accounts to achieve financial targets
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members to identify and gain access to opportunities
- Proactively utilise market data to identify targets
- Present business cases to customers
- Perform product demonstrations for our Practice management solutions
- This role requires some travel
To be successful you will have;
- Demonstrated 2-5 years field sales experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- A self motivated and autonomous approach to planning your work
- Problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Salesforce experience (Advantageous)
Covetrus is a global animal health technology and services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine. With over 5,500 employees across 19 countries, we are committed to supporting passions, fostering opportunities, and establishing progressive practises.
Apply online for this role or contact Covetrus for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.