Dog Groomer - 2 Vacancies, New Grad & Experienced
K9 Chic Dog Grooming are hiring!
Wanting a change of scenery from your current workplace?
Been out of industry for a while and would like to have flexible hours?
Want to put your newly learnt skills from groom school into practice?
Based on the Taieri, K9 Chic Dog Grooming have a large and varied client base of all shapes and sizes!
We have two vacancies currently available,
Position one: New Graduate Dog Groomer
Position two: Dog Groomer (1year+ experience)
Benefits of working for K9 Chic Dog Grooming,
- Individual training program. Support and training from an experienced dog groomer!
- Enjoy the staff purchasing benefits at Murrays Veterinary Clinic
- Remuneration is piece-meal (per dog groomed)
- Uniform provided
- New, purpose-built premises expected to be ready in 2022
- Quality equipment
- Off street parking
- Online booking system
You need to have,
- Attention for detail,
- High standard of care for the dogs in your care, the premises and equipment
- Can create a stress-free experience for pets
- Hard working
- Drive your own success. We encourage sharing of ideas!
- Fun, friendly personality
- Effective communicator with clients, fellow groomers, and vet clinic staff
- Be social media savy on Facebook and Instagram – we want you to show off your masterpieces!
Applications close 14 October 2021, 9am.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and CV
Your application has been successfully submitted.