Part-time Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Nov 5, 2021
Are you looking for an excellent work-life balance? Join our team at Cashmere Veterinary Clinic in this part-time role.
Our friendly small animal clinic is located in the beautiful suburb of Cashmere just 10 minutes from the Christchurch City Centre.
What’s on offer?
Excellent work-life balance
- Part-time hours – ideally this would be two full days Monday and Friday, one half day Thursday and only 1:4 Saturdays (three hours).
- No Sundays or on call.
Competitive remuneration and benefits including:
- continuing education and study leave allowance,
- access to practical training programs through our purpose-built veterinary training centres (one is right here in Christchurch) https://www.veterinarytrainingcentre.co.nz/,
- generous benefits,
- visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates and relocation assistance.
About the role:
You’ll become part of our small animal practice with a friendly, close-knit team of four veterinarians and a team of experienced nurses and support staff.
- No Sundays and on-call is limited to only three to four times per year.
- Part-time hours – we are flexible to discuss exact days and hours with you.
- You need to be eligible to practice in New Zealand, with BVSc or equivalent and ideally have two or more years’ experience.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Your application has been successfully submitted.