Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian
Closes: Nov 5, 2021
Expressions of interest for Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian position at Bay After Hours Veterinary Hospital
A new after hours clinic is opening in sunny Bay of Plenty! We are after expressions of interest for a qualified veterinarian to join our fantastic after-hours team! Flexible with multiple options for the right candidate.
- Competitive remuneration.
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us.
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the family.
About the clinic:
Bay After Hours Veterinary Hospital will be open nights, weekends, and public holidays; and will strive to offer the best medicine and care possible for our patients and clients regardless of the time of day.
You will be fully trained and assisted during your induction, in collaboration with the Waikato Afterhours Veterinary Hospital team, an established afterhours clinic in Hamilton.
About the role:
As a qualified veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. However, your day-to-day may be a little different here! We are looking for someone interested in ECC medicine – perhaps you’re newly graduated or want to learn something a little different from your typical daily clinic routine.
- Interesting caseload (no nail clips here!).
- Emergency medicine and critical care – previous experience not essential.
- Well-equipped practice with full in-house lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound and multi parameter monitoring equipment.
This role is flexible for the right candidate – part-time, full-time, support role, permanent or semi-permanent locum shifts. We are happy to discuss how to make the role work for you.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients.
- Work well both in a team and independently.
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development.
- Good communicator.
- You hold relevant qualifications.
- Interest in emergency and critical care medicine.
What’s on offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience and role type.
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests.
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the family.
- Fantastic location.
- Work-life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind.
- Dynamic and supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team.
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network).
Your application has been successfully submitted.