Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Oct 28, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced veterinarian to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration.
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us.
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family.
About the Clinic
CareVets Kapiti is located in Paraparaumu on the Kapiti Coast and has been part of the community for many years.
A companion animal practice, the clinic has a great team of veterinarians and veterinary nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-kapiti/
About the role
As an experienced veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations.
- Hands-on small animal surgery and diagnostics.
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases.
This role can be full-time or part-time, flexible for the right candidate.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience.
- Full support with great clinical teams who want to see you succeed.
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests.
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family.
- Fantastic location.
- Work-life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind.
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team.
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network).
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients.
- Work well both in a team and independently.
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development.
- Good communicator.
- Have a veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand.
- Minimum one year of experience.
To express your interest in this role please send your CV and cover letter. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.