Clinical Lead or Senior Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Oct 25, 2021
Whether you are interested in a leadership position or looking to step into a Senior Veterinarian role this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
You’ll be joining an experienced team of veterinarians and veterinary nurses, working in our well located clinic in Manurewa, with an established and dedicated client base.
What’s on offer:
- Step into either a Clinical Lead or Senior Veterinarian position.
- Relocation support (domestic or international) or sign-on bonus if you are already Auckland-based.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
- Flexible roster: 3-5 days per week and 1:3 Saturdays.
- Collaborate with three veterinarians and five support staff.
- No after-hours, no on-call.
- Generous CPD allowance, paid study leave, regular in-house mentorship and training, encouragement to pursue special interests .
The ideal addition to our team will be a passionate and dedicated small animal veterinarian with three or more years’ experience, BVSc (or its equivalent) and registration to practice in New Zealand. We are open to discuss either a Clinical Lead Veterinary position with support to grow your skills as a leader, or a Senior Veterinary position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.