Qualified Veterinary Nurse
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently looking for a qualified veterinary nurse superstar to join our team. We have a Permanent Part time position available and the opportunity to gain more hours depending on the right candidate.
We are seeking a highly motivated and well organized veterinary nurse who is passionate about delivering a high standard of care. You are ideally going to:
- Be a customer service superstar
- Be passionate for Vet nursing and want to further your career
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and a veterinary nurse qualification.
- Be approachable, caring with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to multi task, prioritize, remain calm under pressure and have a great work ethic
- Have fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Have proven computer and administration skills
- Be self-motivated and show initiative. Be flexible and willing to lend a hand to whatever is required.
- Have a passion about delivering a high quality of care
- Be able to work in a team or independently
- Have the ability to work to set protocols
- Have the ability to maintain a clean, tidy workplace
- Be punctual and have a sense of pride in one’s overall work
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Variation and lots of it, on a daily basis. Lots of laughs, support and encouragement for personal and professional development.
The clinic is open from Monday to Saturday. This position may involve some on call and weekend work.
Beautiful, new, clean, purpose-built clinic in the sunny Bay of Plenty with a focus on customer service and customer satisfaction. We have a real passion for what we do, and we go the extra mile for both our people and our patients.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Exceptional Service, Quality Care