Specimen Receptionist/Admin Support Role
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SVS Laboratories is a veterinary diagnostic laboratory. We are part of the well-established SVS family business, and we take pride in being 100% New Zealand owned and operated. With a focus on actively supporting New Zealand Veterinarians and the wider veterinary community, no two days are ever the same!
We're looking for an awesome person to join our team! If you are a front of house type of person, who does not faint at the sight of blood, and does not mind the odd bad smell, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- The ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
- Be calm, efficient, and able to deliver high quality work under pressure
- Confident on the phone with excellent verbal communication skills
- Possess integrity and have an exceptional customer focus
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be flexible and willing to learn new things
- Love working in a team-based environment
- A sense of humour.
Full time hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and one in three rostered Saturdays 8.00am to 10.30am.
Applications, accompanied by a current CV, are to go through Seek. We will be reviewing each application as they come in.
Applications close: Monday 27th September 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.