This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pet Vets Papatoetoe is growing!
We are looking for a passionate veterinarian for a part-time or full-time position - apply now!
- Great location within 20 minutes drive to central Auckland
- Full clinical Freedom and Great Clients
- Flexible options for a part-time or full-time position
Auckland is a great city to live in where the weather is never too hot or cold. The city boasts of world-class universities and schools besides stunning beaches and is well connected internationally. We are located in Papatoetoe, which is towards the South of Auckland. Papatoetoe is a multicultural suburb and just 10 minutes from the international airport. The clinic is located within close proximity to the 'On" and 'Off' ramp of state highway one, allowing easy access to all parts of Auckland and beyond.
We have a very friendly team of fun-loving individuals. We are a two vet practice, who have a lot of experience under their belts. Our nurses are amazing support for the veterinarians and try to help with lot of paperwork, invoicing, etc. We have a very relaxed family atmosphere at work.
Why choose us
- We are a non-corporate business, where you are not dictated how to practice. No KPI's/performance targets to worry about. You have the clinical freedom to determine the best practice medicine for your patients.
- We have a very experienced team who has mentored a number of new or recent graduate vets and nurses over the years. We will be very supportive and understanding to help you learn new skills.
- Two experienced and friendly vets ever willing to support new staff members.
- We practice medicine of high quality and pride ourselves in great patient and client care. This has helped us to grow our client base quickly.
- We are just two years old and have a new set up within a spacious building.
- Generous staff discount
- Flexible working schedule
- Well resourced clinic with new IM3 dental machine, Dental CR set up, Digital DR Xrays, In house blood analyser and more
- Ultrasound support available on-site via mobile vet
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD offerings
- No on-call duties and no Public Holidays. After-hours clinic close by. Negotiable weekend roster
- Well-loved practice by a friendly local community
- We run a strict protocol to keep our staff safe during COVID flare-ups. All our staff is fully vaccinated against COVID.
- The Position
- Part-time to a full-time flexible position.
- Needs One or more years of experience in practice although new or recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Needs excellent communication skills and empathy in order to build strong relationships with our clients and with your work colleagues.
- Needs a passion to practice veterinary medicine of the highest possible standards.
- Needs a team player who is organised and self-motivated.
- Needs BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
Your application has been successfully submitted.