It’s an exciting time to join Animates Vetcare as we expand our Vet Support Team dedicated to 18 clinics nationwide.
About the role:
This is a new part time position (20 hours) that will suit an experienced person who’s superb with organisation and has a ‘can do’ attitude. Clinical knowledge will be an advantage, so perfect for those wanting a change from clinical practice full time.
Supporting our clinical team, you’ll manage a wide variety of administrative and support functions including, management of the vet support inbox, internal communication newsletters, travel bookings, record keeping, maintaining budget spreadsheets, and providing cattery support.
To shine in this busy role, proven organisational experience is essential and previous experience within a veterinary clinic is highly preferred.
You’ll also have:
- Sound Microsoft Office skills and the ability to work proficiently with data and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence to build and maintain productive relationships at all levels
- Industry software experience using EzyVet is advantageous
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive team culture
- Ongoing learning and development to help you succeed in your role
- Excellent benefits, including subsided health insurance and gym membership, flexible working, and a generous staff discount to use at our retail stores and vet clinics
- Animals in the office regularly – you can even bring your well-behaved pet to work!
- Located in Ellerslie, our Support Office has easy access to public transport, motorways, free carparking, great cafes and local amenities
- Diversity & inclusion are the norm here and we’re proudly a Rainbow Tick Certified Employer.
If you are looking for a change in pace apply now, apply now or email Olja firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
Your application has been successfully submitted.