Veterinary Nurse Clinical Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
It’s an exciting time to join Animates Vetcare as we expand our Vet Support Team dedicated to 18 clinics nationwide.
About the role:
We are looking for a sparkly passionate person to join our support team in either Auckland or the greater Wellington area. We are loving supporting the development of our capable nurses into super stars with an in-house development pathway. We have finished our pilot, it was epic and had massive engagement from our nurses! We are ready to take it to the next level. Are you a best practice nurse with your finger on the pulse of best nursing care? Love teaching and developing others? Then this role is for you! You will provide expert advice to our clinic teams ensuring we are exceeding best practice, all whilst keeping your finger on the pulse of latest industry trends so we are always leaders in patient care.
To enable you to understand both nursing and clinical care in our clinics, this role will also involve time in clinic as a nurse, to ensure your passion for hands-on patient care is kept alive, and that our training is delivering what it needs to for our team and patients.
- Identify development needs and implement training programmes
- Recommend and execute clinical policy and process improvements
- Provide clinical guidance and understanding to clinics and other internal stakeholders
- Supporting development of the CPD education calendar
- Assisting with Veterinary Nurse recruitment
As a qualified Veterinary Nurse, you’ll have 5+ years of nursing experience and be enthusiastic about the on-going development of our clinical teams.
You’ll also ideally have:
- Management and/or coaching experience
- The ability to identify improvement opportunities and problem solve
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities
- A friendly personality and confidence to facilitate training sessions
- And of course, be passionate about the veterinary industry and high standards of patient care
What we offer:
- The chance to be a part of a supportive, caring and collaborative environment
- Ongoing learning and development to help you succeed in your role
- Excellent benefits, including a personal wellbeing budget, a generous CPD budget, and a generous staff discount to use at our retail stores and vet clinics
- Diversity & inclusion are the norm here and we’re proudly a Rainbow Tick Certified Employer.
If you want a role where you can really make a difference, apply now or email Olja firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
Your application has been successfully submitted.